For resources and updates from the Office of Research Integrity Assurance related to the Coronavirus, visit: https://researchintegrity.gatech.edu/coronavirus.
This section offers guidance on how to submit and what documents are required for both the Central IRB and the Joint GSU-GIT CABI IRB. For more specific information, please see each section listed below. Please contact the Office of Research Integrity Assurance if you have any additional questions regarding the submission process.
- Submission Decision Tree
- Example Protocol Submission
- Exempt IRB Review
- Submitting to the Central IRB
- Submitting to the Joint CABI IRB
- Informed Consent
- Required Training
- Payments to Human Subjects
- Phlebotomy Research Protocols
- Reporting Violations
- Non-GT Personnel and Studies
- IRB Deferrals
- Clinical Trials