As you may know, the Office of Research Integrity Assurance (ORIA) is no longer under the GTRC/GTARC organization, but is now included in the EVPR office. If you are sending email to associates in ORIA, and you are using the GTRI/GTRC mail system, you may find that your messages are not delivered. This is likely due to your mail client cache. If you experience bounced messages when sending to ORIA emails, please clear your auto-complete cache in your local Outlook client (e.g. https://its.unl.edu/emailhome/clear-e-mail-cache). After clearing your cache - resend the message. If you still receive a bounce back or if you do not hear back from ORIA, please contact us via phone or Teams to make sure your message was received.
Review and select the form that is most appropriate for your situation. For assistance, contact the ORIA export control team.
- User Guide for Export Control eRouting Module
- Export Questionnaire for Chip Fabrication (for chips produced at an external foundry)
- Export Guidance for Chip Fabrication Submission
- TCP Security Questions
- TAA Questionnaire
- International Shipping Export Review Form (for standard shipments)
- Export Authorization Request Form (for Military shipments, Export Licenses, Exemptions, etc.)
- Export Certification Form for Distance Learning Instructors (For Credit Course)
- Export Certification Form for Instructors (Not for Credit & Specialized Course)
- Non-Disclosure Agreement & Online Forms
- Export Review Procedure