For resources and updates from the Office of Research Integrity Assurance related to the Coronavirus, visit: https://researchintegrity.gatech.edu/coronavirus.
The Georgia Institute of Technology has adopted policies on institutional and financial conflicts of interest. These policies are in accord with the requirements of the National Science Foundation and the US Public Health Service, including the National Institutes of Health, which state that institutions conducting research sponsored by those agencies shall provide for the disclosure and review of investigators' interests that are related to the research.
Georgia Tech Conflict of Interest Policies
- Conflict of Interest, Consulting and Disclosure
- Conflict of Interest Online System (eCOI) (Georgia Tech login required)
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Sponsored Travel
- Faculty Handbook - the COI Section is located under General Institute Policies Section 5.6: Conflict of Interest and Outside Professional Activity Policy.
- GT Computer & Network Usage and Security Policy (CNUSP)
Federal Agency Guidelines and Policies
- NIH Guide to Objectivity in Research
- NSF Investigator Financial Disclosure Policy
- Detailed Information on regulations and policies