The Office of Research Integrity Assurance (ORIA) has begun migrating existing IBC registrations to the Topaz system, the same system already being used to process animal care and use proposals (IACUC).
- If you are a new Principal Investigator, please contact ORIA so that we may get you started in the Topaz system.
- If you currently have one or more approved IBC registration(s):
- Until you have been notified that your registrations are now accessible in Topaz, please continue to follow the instructions below to submit any new IBC applications.
To apply for Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) review, email the following documents to the Office of Research Integrity Assurance (ORIA) IBC staff. The committee generally meets monthly to review registrations.
1. One of the following forms (depending on the purpose)
- rDNA Registration
- rDNA Amendment
- rDNA Personnel Amendment
- Application for GT Personnel Working at Off-Campus Site(s)
3. A statement of work or project description from grant application.